Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7.25.2008

I AM a PrinCeSS!!

I, obviously, am having a hard time coming up with anything on my own...so I resort to things like this!! Who is Esmerelda anyway??


You Are Esmerelda!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Kacey said...

Uh..is she the one in Hunchback of Notredame?

(sooo where does your friend live? I love setting people up! (hehe) Oh and Kyle is Bill's old roommate from Texas not a brother in law...even though he does everything with the family so he practically counts as one)

Julie said...

yep...Kacey's right. She's from Hunchback!

The Meade's said...

lol so I did this and the first time I was Megara! The second time I was Mulan! I must have a split personality because they are not alike!! Other than the fact that they are not "girly girls" (c:
xxx
Love your little man he is getting big!