My mom and I (& Drew, of course) drove out to Denver, Colorado last Tuesday, July 22nd. My cousin Marilee and her family live there!! We had a great drive...it's such a pretty drive!! Drew did so good on the way there he had a melt-down the last 20 minutes...on the way home we managed to knock it down to only 10 minutes!! Poor kid..he'd definitely had it after being in his car seat for 8+ hours!!! (- a few breaks now and then)
We had so much fun with Marilee and her four kids! Sadly we didn't get to spend much time with Adam!! (that's usually how is works for some reason..just a big partee!!) We went to Cheesecake Factory..NO WAIT.. the Garden of the Gods, a very cool red rock park, and of course did some fabulous shopping at the amazing mall there in Littleton!! Utah malls stink in comparison!!
Thanks Christoffersons for letting us come out for a visit!! Drew loves his cousins...and for me it was a nice break away from the stress of selling our house!!
Enjoy the pictures from our trip!!
7.30.2008
First Road Trip!!
Posted by
Amy
at
11:03:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Fun! I'm glad you had a good time! Still waiting on your address list for your partay!
It was sooooo much fun having you guys here! I loved how much Logan LOVED Drew! Just shows he's the youngest, eh? The best pictures are the ones that your mom's glasses are crooked. It gave me the giggles!!! Hopefully you guys can come again soon1
Sounds like a fun trip Amy! Your selling your house? (I didn't know that!) Where are you moving?
Sounds like a fun trip Amy! Your selling your house? (I didn't know that!) Where are you moving?
Post a Comment