Drew loves Tummy Time! He has changed so much just in the last week! He holds his head up so well all the time...he coos and squawks and follows me with his eyes...he even almost laughs when we play peek-a-boo (he makes the laughing face but no sound comes out yet, but it's so close!!) I love him so much...I just love to snuggle him and kiss him and...snuggle him some more...ohhhhh!! I just can't get enough and I keep asking myself how did I ever live without him!! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful little family. A loving husband and a sweet, adorable baby son!
Sorry about the "voice" on the video! Hopefully he makes you smile like he does me...all day long!!
Okay....the video doesn't want to upload very quickly...it's late so I'll just put up some cute pictures for now!
7.01.2008
Say Hello to Bud-lee!!
Posted by
Amy
at
10:31:00 PM
Labels: Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh my he has changed so much. I want to see him! He is so adorable.
He's so So cute Amy! I want to see the video!! He's on his tummy and not even crying...both my kids hated tummy time. :-)
(on another note...did you get my voice mail yesterday? sorry it was so long!)
Oh my goodness he has so much hair! What an adorable face too!
I am so glad you have continually posted pics of him. I can never get sick of seeing him becuase he changes so much and I don't want to miss a second of it.
-Love You, and love Drew.
Post a Comment