Okay, so maybe this checking email and checking blogs thing has gotten a little out of control!! This morning we went on our walk and when we got home I put Drew on his playmat while I was going to "quickly" check my emails and my Google Reader!! So here I am checking everything, listening to Drew coo and swat at his his toys, never once really looking at him until I here a little bit of whining. I turn around and this is what I see....
"Ohhhh! I am the Worst Mommy!"
(I know I'm really not, but that's what I said.)
(I know I'm really not, but that's what I said.)
Here are the pictures from the last time! The first picture is from the playmat and the second/third are from the Boppy...just a few minutes later! Hey, I'm a new mom and I guess I don't learn too fast!! Of course I had to take pictures before I "saved" the day!!






7 comments:
Oh, he is just so cute!!!!!!
... and you are not the first mom this has happened to ... actually he is being allowed to experience life!
He is so cute! I love the picture of him looking at you upside down from the boppy. Christy
HaHa! So funny. It is amazing how fast they figure this stuff out!
He's so cute! Love him!
Drew is soo dang cute! I'm going to try my best to be at girls' night, so hopefully I'll see ya there!
HA HA HA We all have those Bad mommy moments! Dont worry yourself! I am glad that you can laugh at yourself and know that hey, noone got hurt and its kind of funny.
Post a Comment