So, it's 11:55 p.m.... I should be packing for my very early departure to Denver in the morning..but HOW could I resist a tag!!
1. 10 years ago...I was searching for a teaching job after the one I really wanted and thought was going to happen fell through!! (the teacher who I had long-termed subbed for came back, unexpectantly)...let's see... I was dating a 19 year old and I was 23!! He was a drummer!
2. 5 years ago..... I was still single and definitely not dating the drummer anymore!! I was living....hmmmm, where was I living!? I was teaching 1st grade in a huge 12 classroom trailer while our school was being rebuilt right under our noses!! It was pretty cool to watch! Ohhhh, I think I was living in Draper with my friend Cami!!
3. 1 year ago..... I was getting ready to be pregnant at any moment..thanks to the miracle of ovulation kits!! WOW! Has it already been a year since we...you know...made a beautiful baby!!
4. Yesterday..... We were late for church..had to sit in the hard seats!! I HATE the hard seats...I survived though! I taught my YW's lesson on Forgiving Ourselves...I took a fabulous nap and Drew slept the entire time as well!! It was wonderful!
5. 5 Favorite snacks... Popcorn, chocolate, Creamies, a nice crisp Apple, these really YUMMY whole grain chips/crackers from Costco.
6. 5 favorite books.... Pride and Prejudice, Cook Books (I love them too, Christy!), Twilight Series, Charlotte's Web, I like John Grisham books, oh and I have to say I LOVE to read Maps!
7. 5 Favorite Places to Runaway...Anywher my laptop goes, the mountains, my parent's home in Orem, San Diego..especially the beach, I love Target lately!!
8. 5 Bad Habits... procrastinating being prepared, jumping to conclusions, eating late at night, staying up too late, literally yelling at bad drivers (uh, hallo...they can't hear me!!)
9. 5 Things I Would Never Wear...Skinny Jeans, Eyebrow Ring, Thongs..of any kind, a mullet, and ....(drum roll please)... Mom jeans (I can finally say that since now I'm a mom!!)
10. 5 Things I Enjoy...Singing, being with my family, watching my shows, being tan, working up a sweat doing something useful or good for me (like cleaning my house or exercise)
11. 5 Favorite TV shows.. Wheel of Fortune, What Not to Wear, So You Think You Can Dance, Battlestar Gallactica, Lost ( oh, only 5!?? not fair)
I tag Val, Jill, Julie B., Marilee, Heather, Jamie E., Mom, Kacey, Lindsy, Leslie, Shae, Jessica, Angie...oh okay...anyone who has the time to humor me!!
p.s It's now 12:29 a.m.....I'm crazy and still have to finish packing!! Ahhhhh!
7.21.2008
I've Been Tagged!
Posted by
Amy
at
11:56:00 PM
Labels: Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hey! How are ya? Your blog is way cute. And I love that you will never wear "mom jeans." That is awesome! But you really should try skinny jeans...So you are a So You Think You Can Dance fan too? I totally missed it this year, but before this, I have been a die-hard. Come visit Forbes this year!
Oh, by the way, the videos on your blog...were they hard to make? I am looking for an easy way to upload videos and can't seem to do it from just blogger. Any tips?
ooooo, a drummer? You cougar you. -christy
Thanks for the video tips! I will try it out!
Post a Comment