Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7.08.2008

Getting Back to Buddly... Were We Ever Not?

I feel bad that it has been three months since I have said anything about my sweet little Drew-man. I got to a point though where I want to say stuff and not about how he is "the new roommate". That just takes up too much effort when all I want to do is just scream out that my boy is so freakin' cute and cool and coy and crisp and okay! That is enough c-words. Let's do some d words. He is definitely diggable.

Amy and I are having a lot of fun. I just love the idea of coming home and having this wonderful child waiting. I already have a wonderful wife waiting, which is wacky and wild too as only Woolerys are and will be. But to have the bonus being barking out baby orders as we stand there begging for Buddly Drewness is what it be all about.

Tonight he and I hung out together and we had fun. I marvel at his progress and his willingness to attack that blanket. And then, he got tired, so I had to put him to sleep with one of my new songs. It goes a little something like this:

Buddly Buddly Buddleeee
Buddly Buddly Buddleeee
Buddly Buddly Buddleeee
Sleep my little Buddly Drewwwww
Sleep my little Buddly Drew

I can't remember how the actual song went. Most of the songs are a variation of this one. I was kind of impressed with myself though. I was not off key and it put him to sleep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Silas I think you are fabulous at alliteration, and I especially think your "Buddly" song is incredible! You are great with words! We miss you!

Amy said...

Oh, Honey!!! I had no idea...thanks for posting something on our family blog!! (How did you get the video to work?)

I love both my men sooooo much!!

Lindsy said...

Oh cute! He looks so snug and comfy in his swing! 3 months old already... it goes by so quick. Doesn't it?