Memory Lane...(I got this from my friend Shayna's blog.)
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Just let me know which you prefer.
Just have some fun!!
7.11.2008
Memories..in the corner of my mind!
Posted by
Amy
at
11:06:00 PM
Labels: Fun stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
I remember our first Sunday in our ward. It was your first as well. We realized that we moved in the same weekend. Our husbands were about the same age and so were we. I was excited to have a friend in our new ward. Now we are bunco buddies and girls night out! Thanks for the past memories and memories to come. Good luck and we will miss you!
I've got a bad memory so I can't remember the first time we met or anything! But I do remember a few years back playing games at Steve and Jeanine's till super late on New Years Eve! That was a fun night!
I could write of a book of memories about you my daughter! Memories of a baby, a little girl, a teenager, etc. The memory I cherish at this moment is the moment you gave birth to Drew and became a mother!! Love you! Mom
I have so many fun memories of you Amy. But my favorite one is the first time I saw you with Drew. You were at a Party in my neighborhood and you walked to your car with the little guy and I came over to see him. You were such a proud Mommy and he is such a cute boy. I also remember the games we have played together at girls night!!
I remember when you walked into my baby shower with those boxes of hats! You guys were hilarious.
My favorite memory of you, though there are MILLIONs is when you, Shae and I were at Grandma's house making our tape for them and we were talking to Grandma and she farted and Shae said "Grandma Farted" and we all busted up laughing our heads off. Your laugh from that day just rings in mine ears! It was SOOOOO funny! Another memory is when we you came to my apartment at Christmas when you came home from Ricks and you and I bought and decorated a Christmas tree for my apartment. It was sooooo funny! I also remember sitting in my apt in California during Columbine and we sat and watched TV all day eating and crying! I also remember your bridal shower and giving you a fancy lingerie and Grandma saying what Grandma says when she sees Lingerie. (you know what I'm talking about) I could write a ton more, but all my memories about you are totally hilarious! You make me laugh and I love you my sister/cousin! (PS are you coming to my house? I need to know so I can plan which way to drive home--call me!)
I have visions of you and Heather and I driving all over the place to find our Christmas tree at Millrace. I believe we went to a tree lot on State Street, whilst listening to Neal Diamond Christmas. On our way home, after not finding a tree, we crashed into a curb and you had to hold the steering wheel crooked to keep us straight on the way home. Turns out we ended up finding the tree at the tree lot by the Texaco and the 3 of us hauled it across the empty lot and the parking lot and into the apartment, giggling all the way! It was a good tree though! That is just one of a million memories I have of you, my sister/cousin!
Alright, I have been sitting here thinking of the best memories that I could, and I think I've got two great one. First there was a certain roommate of ours who one day flooded the toilet upstairs in our condo and then left the toilet running over (I hope without realizing it) and left for school. When we (Me, you and Julie) arrived home, we had PEE WATER coming out of the Boob lamb on the main floor! We then spent the next hour or so trying to clean it all up.
Memory number two was also while we lived together. There was a certain volleyball player, we'll call him Rich L. that you and me, mostly you were infatuated with - Randomly one night he rang our door bell and asked if he could use the phone. Of course we were all giddy over the whole thing until he left and we realized that on the bulletin board next to the phone there was a volleyball team roster with pictures of the players and his picture was circled with a heart around it! HAHA! How mortifying was that one!
When it all comes down to it, you were awesome to room with! Love you Sistacousin
sorry...the last post was me, JULIE! I was logged in as Mar. Sorry to confuse you! Hehehehe!
I am kind of lame since I don't know you that well. But I do remember meeting you for the first time at your condo when TJ and Julie were engaged.
Oh memories...so many to choose from! I remember coming to Utah (I think for EFY) and you picked Shae and me up at the airport. You were so tall and tan and I was so jealous of your gorgeous long legs! I also remember when Steve Young came up to us after that basketball game and walked us to our cars and we were so excited and we stopped at Wendy's on the way home and then we told & called everybody to tell them. I remember when I was dating Mike and we doubled with you and Chris...that was SO fun! And that trip to Island Park with you me & Heather and all our buddies from Millrace was the best. (Remember you couldn't open the passenger door because Grandma ran into it twice and I hadn't got it fixed yet?)
Ok, so I better stop cuz this could really go on forever...
Hello... living in AZ with you for the summer... driving up to Utah for the 4th of July, getting stuck in that tiny little town, I think your dad had to come get up?!...endless summers days/nights hanging out at the Ehats... Um, you do have a very memrable laugh! Love it!
Oh... and wasn't it you that got pooped on by a seagull in San Fran?!?! I think it was... and you didn't notice, or no on did for a few minutes?!? Hahahaaaaa.... and you totally freaked out?!? Oh, and remember the baseball game in AZ? AWKWARD! I felt so bad for you. You have a lot of those types of moments, don't you!??!!?
Post a Comment