So, I'm a little late in posting our 4th pictures! We had a fabulous time with family this year! Silas' parents were here this year and of course all of my family!! I feel bad but I didn't get any pictures of the Hallie and Brighton, duh!!
We made it to the parade in Provo, had nice BBQ at my parents' and then watched the fireworks at Thanksgiving Point!! I love the 4th and all the fun celebrating we get to do!! God Bless the U.S.A.!!!
I love that 95% of the video is of Drew...hey he's my kid and it was my camera!!! JK! But at least he's being held by many people so you get to see them too.
I'm having way too much fun making these slideshows!! Give it try sometime!
7.16.2008
4th of July Fun!
Posted by
Amy
at
4:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
CUTE!! I will have to try this video thing. What a sweet patriotic baby!!! Love that boy . . .
Hi Amy, this is Jamie Loveless. I found your blog from Christy Crockett. Drew is so cute! We need to get together and have tummy time! I have a blog, it's www.lovelessfamily-joker.blogspot.com. I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine!
Jamie Loveless
That video is priceless. You guys are really decked out, red, white and blue style. Looks like a fun 4th.
I LOVED your little montage. So cute! And I had a great time at your place last night, too.
Dude, this has nothing to do with the 4th of July but, What the heck is that sign stuck in the lawn of your house??? -Christy
I just wanted to stop by your cute BLOG & say hi! It was great talking with you the other night and all of us gals need to get together and have a little luncheon at Thanksgiving Point garden or something like that...Let me know if you are interested.
Post a Comment