Beginning October 8th our family's blog will be going PRIVATE! For those not sure what that means...I will need to invite you via email to view my blog! You will not be able to use your Google Reader to know if I've updated. So please, PLEASE leave me a comment letting me know you would like to be invited...hopefully I have your email but if you're not sure leave it in your comment. I have comment moderation so no one will see it except me and then I will delete/moderate. Silas and I just feel this is best with all the fun, cute, sweet pics of our son that we want to post and share with the people we know and love!! Thanks!
10.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
hi amy. i'd love to keep viewing your blog. julie varga
i want an invite... i am sure you have my address!!!
Count me in you should have mine email!
Good idea. Please include me.
Meritt
Call me...I'll tell ya how you'll still be able to use your reader, even though you're private. Its super easy. I actually may just blog about it so all private bloggers know that they can still be streamed on reader!
Heya, please invite :)
add me!
I would like to continue to read your blog! Thanks,
Jamie Loveless
I thought I had commented but i don't see it, so I'm letting you know that i'd like to continue reading your blog. Sorry if you did already get a comment. Thanks. Julie Varga
A lot of you have posted your emails...those I have not published for your safety...so don't worry! I won't be inviting you until we go private! 2 more days....sorry folks!
You know i want to get an invite :) I believe you have my email!
I want in!!!
let me in on this private blog Amy!! That is if you haven't already!!!
Post a Comment