THANKS everyone who came out on the walk with us yesterday!! We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the 2.5 or 5 mile walks up through the foothills of Salt Lake's eastern bench (I have no idea what those mountains are called...all I know is there happens to be an ObnoXious U painted on the side of it!!)
Thanks to those who weren't able to be there....but were there "in spirit"!!! Team Woolery was a great success and we look forward to making it even bigger and better next year!! Here are few pictures from the event!!
Thanks for supporting such a great cause...
We made it....not too bad! Sigh and my mom walked the
5 mile course but here we are together at the finish line!!
The walk ended in the Hogle Zoo! It was fun to see how much the zoo has changed with much needed improvements!! The elephant farthest away in the picture is pregnant!! She is 11 months along and is 1/ 2 way through her pregnancy!! I'm so glad I'm not an elephant!!






5 comments:
We had a great time! Thanks for including us. :) We are excited to do it again next year.
I'll be there next year! Thanks for taking Brady for me on Friday. It is very much appreciated!!!!!
Cute pics Amy - so great to catch up on your happenings a bit. :o)
I had no idea you had diabetes. That is crazy! I love doing the walks, I remember doing those all the time with the March of Dimes. Welcome to my neck of the woods with your walk. Since I live up in the Salt Lake area :)
Your little boy is so cute!!
I love all the pictures! We had so much fun on the walk and I'm already thinking about shirt ideas for next year :)
I love that you put a pic of Bentley too!
Post a Comment