Daisypath Anniversary tickers

10.27.2008

Husband Tag



What is your husbands name?
Silas Clayton Woolery

How long have you been married?
3 years in January

How long did you date?
10 months

How old is he?
He just turned 37

Who eats sweets?
We both do!!

Who said I Love you first?
Silas did...then when I finally told him, he broke up with me a day later!! lol

Who is taller?
Sigh (phew!)

Who can sing best?
Definitely me...but he does sing (especially so cute to Drew!)


Who is smarter?
We are both pretty smart :) ...it just depends on what!!

Who does laundry?
We both do...but I HATE, despise, very much dislike to fold!! Therefore, he does A LOT of the time! Thanks Honey!

Who pays the bills?
Sigh earns the money...I pay the bills. But we budget together!!

Who sleeps on the right side?
Silas does.

Who mows the lawn?
Silas does but I quite enjoy doing it and will do it just haven't in a while...he does a great job.

Who cooks dinner?
I do 99% of the time.

Who drives?
Well...that's a touchy subject...he drives his truck unless Drew is with us and then I drive and he sits in the cab (we turn off the airbag, don't worry)...I make him drive my car most of the time when we are together, but he thinks I should drive since it's my car and I usually tell him how to drive it anyway... :)

Who's first to admit when they are wrong?
I think that is something we are both always working on..really I don't know!

Who kissed who first?
Oh, ya....totally Silas...makin' the moves on our 2nd date!!

Who asked who out first?
Silas did...but I was completely giving him the go ahead...it was a good time, our first few days of knowing each other!!

Who wears the pants?
Again, I think it depends on the issue...but I would hope that it's pretty equal!?!!!

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

Now I tag 4 people.... Mel, Marilee, Kacey, & Mom

1 comment:

Kacey said...

ahhhhhhh....this was fun to read about you two. I'll be sure and do this tag. :-)