Take my "Quiz Your Friends" quiz!!
Click here!
Leave your % in the comments!!
p.s. There are only 8 questions.
10.27.2008
Know Me, Know Me Not!
Posted by
Amy
at
7:31:00 PM
Labels: Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The story of a Father, a Mother, a Brother, & a Sister!
Take my "Quiz Your Friends" quiz!!
Click here!
Leave your % in the comments!!
p.s. There are only 8 questions.
Posted by
Amy
at
7:31:00 PM
Labels: Amy
10 comments:
I did your quiz- and if it says zero- it's because it skipped to the end! I did it a second time and got 75%! :)
75%...but it didn't let me see the last 2 questions...so just assume it would have been a 90% :)
63%... if I would of taken my time I would have done better... totally missed the holiday and how long you have been married! dang it
75% but the ones I got wrong were lame!! Your nickname...and favorite holiday. Duh!
100% I'm the BEST! (next to Silas, but he doesn't count because he's married to you, and sees you every day)
So, I better be your favourite sister after that. That was fun. I think I'll make one.
Love you! Miss you! Tell Si "Hi!" And give Buddly kisses from me!
McKenna, with official Title; Amy's Favourite Sister.
I got a 75%...
75%, but the kitchen cabinets was just not fair for those of us who have only been to your house 1 time. And the nick name was a trick question. HaHa! Loves!
88% I missed your favorite holiday I can't beleive I missed that one.
Sending a happy BOO to you!!
I stink, I only got 25%. Guess that tells me we need to get together more often. In my defense, most of those questions are for people that have seen you post college years. I still love ya though!
Post a Comment