I cannot believe that my baby is 6 months old!! He was born Monday, April 7, 2008 at 7:30 pm!! He has brought so much love and joy into our home and yes, mom, it feels as if he has always been with us!! :) I'm so grateful for this opportunity I have to be a mother! Heavenly Father has given me (us) so much and I hope I can be the best Mommy for Drew!!
Drew is so fun! He is about 16 1/2 lbs. (home scale), rolling and scooting everywhere. He loves to laugh and has the best smile...that lights up the room! He also has a serious side...likes to observe and check things out!! He's sooooo cute. His thick, dark hair has been falling out and is now growing in a golden brown. He's getting his first, official, haircut tomorrow to even things out! He loves to sing and chit chat with his toys and with mom and dad! He's been eating cereal for about 1 1/2 months and I just added applesauce and squash this past weekend and he LOVES it!! He sleeps through the night, most nights and is a very happy baby in the morning! He LOVES his daddy and has so much fun hanging with him! He is almost sitting up unsupported but still tends to lean forward a bit! He has the bluest eyes and that keep getting lighter and lighter!!
We are so blessed and look forward to the next 6 months!!
My two baldies...(daddy was the one who wanted this picture taken...he's very secure with his lack of hair...as you can see!!! lol)
Blue eyes!! Soooo cute!!






12 comments:
He is darling! Jackson went through the same hair fall out stage- terrible! I love to read what's happening with Drew because I know Jackson isn't too far behind! :)
He is darling! I can't believe he is six months! I love to see where Drew is at- because Jackson is just a month behind him! (except on the hair thing- he just lost all of his...)
OHHHHHHHHHH his is gorgeous! You are the greatest mom ever. The picture of you had him is priceless!!! thanks for being my friend! you are great!
He is so adorable! I wish I could get my hands on him!
Oh my Drew-man is so fricken cute. I miss that crit.
so cute and fun! He is adorable!!!
Jamie Loveless
Can you believe he's 6 months old? Crazy how time flies! He is sooooooooo cute. I missed him on Tuesday!
Oh my goodness how time flies. I can't believe little Drew is 6 months old. It seems like yesterday you were playing soccer with the team. Cute pics and gorgeous blue eyes.
SO cute! I can't wait to meet him!
He is so freakin' cute!! 6 months is my FAVORITE age!!!
Happy 6 months Drew!! It doesn't seem that long ago - crazy! He sure is cute. When you go to the doctor's you will have to post weight and height. We go on Thursday for Ali.
I can't believe he is 6 months already?! He is very adorable :0)
Post a Comment