Daisypath Anniversary tickers

10.04.2008

This COULD NOT be Avoided!!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order toget your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but yourfriends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw oneheck of a party!

Now to get my husband to do the male one!!!

3 comments:

the Braby family said...

I'm an Esme. :)

Molly said...

Hey Amy - it's Molly! I saw your comment on my mom's blog. I thought I would click over and see how your little guy is doing? Ali is great - scooting (almost crawling) everywhere, teeth (already has two lower teeth!) and keeps us busy! It is crazy to think they are 6 months old TODAY!!! Hope you are doing well!

JoAnn said...

love your blog - so cute! Those pics of Drew are darling. Cute to see you and your family happenings Amy! Loves to you!