Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5.12.2008

One Month Old and Saying Goodbye!!

May 7, 2008---Drew turned one month! ALREADY! He's growing up soooo fast!! He changes so much everyday! It's so fun to have him watch and really look at me.
(You know...because it's all about me, the mommy!) It's as if he wants to "tell me all about it"!!



Also, Auntie McKenna left to go home--back to Germany!! It was a sad day!! I loved having her here even though I had to share her. We had "fun" saying goodbye at the airport and we know we will be seeing her again very, very soon!!(right, McKenna & Josef???)
We had a little photo shoot while McKenna was here. These are a few of my faves!! Thanks McKenna for being such a wonderful Auntie to my adorable son!! He loves Auntie McKenna!!



7 comments:

Kacey said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I love the first one with his hand on his cheek and his little man-tie on. lol..what a cutie!

JulieB said...

Oh my goodness that tie is so cute! He is changing even from when I saw him last.

Julie said...

Very nice pictures! He seriously is so cute and I'm glad I can be here to snuggle him!!

Unknown said...

He is SO cute and gets even cuter every time you post! Did YOU guys take those pictures of you and Drew? They are adorable!

Three Men and a Janie said...

I love seeing you enjoying your motherhood! And he looks so cute in his tie. Thanks for sharing!

Marilee said...

What cute pictures Am! He is SOOOOO cute and growing so fast! I love his tie! My boys have the same one!

Anonymous said...

Love the last three pics!

BTW thanks for coming to my "Scentsy Party" I hope you're enjoying your new scents.