Who do you love? Silas Clayton Woolery and Andrew Keaton Woolery...and all my family and friends, and students!!
Who said 'I love you' first? Silas said it first and it took me a month or so to tell him...and when I did (on our trip to Montana) he broke up with me on the drive back!!
How long did you date? We met on Easter Sunday March 27, 2005 and we were married on January 20, 2006 so about 10 months...but aren't we still 'dating'??
Where did he propose? At the San Diego Temple out on one of the balconies overlooking the freeway after we had done a session together!!
Who is taller? Sigh--phew!!!
Who is smarter? Well...we both have our strengths!
Who does the laundry? Hmmmm...both of us do...I hate to fold laundry though!
Who pays the bills? Silas does...I usually do during the summer when I'm not working...but now that I'm not working I guess I'll be doing more of it!!
Who mows the lawn? Silas does....but I have to say that I enjoy doing it occasionally.
Who cooks dinner? I do when dinner is actually cooked at home! I'm pretty lazy these days..you know having a baby and all has thrown me off!!
Who drives? I usually make Silas...even though he thinks I should drive when we go in "my" car!!
That was fun!!
5.21.2008
A Little FYI--Tagged by Jenn
Posted by
Amy
at
8:20:00 AM
Labels: Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment