Okay...so maybe this motherhood thing is harder than I thought!!
I was doing pretty good...got up, fed the baby, ate breakfast, etc., etc. Then it was getting close to lunch time and I thought...mmmm, egg salad sandwich sounds REALLY good, I'll just boil some eggs. So, I get out 6 eggs, put them in the sauce pan with water, put the lid on and put them on the stove. Thinking to myself...I'll go check on Drew while they start to boil...I'll be RIGHT back!
Well....an hour later this is what I found!! (Only after I heard the big BANG come from my burning kitchen!!!!)
Notice there are only 5 eggs left in the pan....that's because the 6th one EXPLODED all over my kitchen and dining area!! I'm still finding egg!! LOL
4.30.2008
Egg Salad a la...Burned!
Posted by
Amy
at
10:08:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Good one Amy! This is hilarious...welcome to the world of Motherhood! :-)
That made my day... that was hilarious! Hey if you need any help... I am just around the corner would love too!!
Love that story! I do that about once a month with dinner, so if that is your first time you're doing great!
I love it! I really think that brain cells die when you have kids...at least that is my excuse. I have many blonde moments these days :).
I think all mom's have experiences close to what happened to you. Heck I can't even use the Loo anymore without all heck breaking loose
LOL, that is funny! Don't worry it is the first of many "mom" moments. I have done things like this so many times I've lost count.
Amy, you are so funny! Don't worry! All us moms have done stuff like that before! My question is, what did you end up eating for lunch? Drew is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see him, and snuggle him and kiss his chubby little neck! The pics of him with the twins are so hilarious! He looks so big! Strong boy to protect his girl cousins! I'm glad you are so happy with your babe! I know you've waited a long time to be a mommy and you deserve all this joy and happiness! Love you cous!
Post a Comment