Auntie Kenna is here! YEAH!! Drew sure loves his Auntie Kenna...or should I say she sure loves him! She doesn't want to put him down. On Sunday, we were at my parents for dinner and my mom kept saying to McKenna..."I want to hold Drew" and McKenna wouldn't let her!! I guess when you fly half way around the world you have every right to hold the newest (or one of the three) family members as much as you want!!
Things are going really well! I am super tired though! But we are adjusting and just having so much fun with our "little" bundle of cuteness!! Drew is such a good baby! We are so blessed to have him in our home!!
4.22.2008
So much to love!
Posted by
Amy
at
9:06:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
All I can say is that he is soooo FAT! What a cutie pie.
Hey amy... well I feel great too! I walk all the time around the block... you should come with me! Hey lets plan on the race!! what do you say
oh my GOSH! He is the CUTEST chubbiest little guy ever Amy! (and I love the shoes on him, lol.) Oh he's a doll!!!
He is so cute! I'm so glad I got to see him last night! I'm also glad that McKenna is here to hog him! And I agree...she has every right to!
WOW he is backing alot isn't he!!! I love it! He also has a lot of hair Amys!!! Congrats
Post a Comment