Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.18.2008

A Visit from Gongy!

My sweet Grandma Bonnie came to visit me or I should say us in the hospital a couple times. The one time she got to hold Drew, he was in the NICU not under the bili-lights and I didn't have my camera with me!! So...anyway, Gongy, aka Granny, aka Grandma came to the house for a visit!! I love these pictures. Grandma..you look fabulous in turquoise and black!! Oh, and Drew thinks you're pretty hot, too! Look at that wink he's giving! Thanks for all your love, Grandma!



Four generations!! Pretty cool, eh??

2 comments:

Marmee said...

Drew is giving a little sign from his great-grandpa with his "one eyed willie" wink to grandma!!! Maybe he has a little of his Bonka in him after all, even if he does look like an ehat, through and through!!

you look great!!

love ya,

Auntie P.

Julie said...

Great picture of the generations! You look fab by the way!!!