Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.02.2008

Tagged by Christy

1.What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I was living with my Aunt Peri for the summer down in AZ we went to a Diamondbacks baseball game. Needless to say at even the age of what...23 I still didn't have a grib on the whole female time of the month thing...it was awful...I will spare everyone the details (if you want them I will share) It was not only embarrassing, it was horrifying!!!
2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time?
"Marwage! Marwage is what bwings us togever today!! Twu wuv...."
3. What is your favorite season and why?
I love Spring--it's quite refreshing after the long winter...oh when will it ever be spring!!! I do love summer as well...I never had to work during the summer....and now I never will again, except for now I get to be a mom!!!
4.Who is your hero?
Do I have to name just one person?? I will say my grandfather E. William Scadlock. He passed away almost 3 years ago after battling cancer for many, many years! He was a wonderful man and I love him very much!!
5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others?
To be close with you family!! They will always be there for you. I really love being with my siblings now that we have all reached the "adult" phase of our lives! The family unit is so important to me! Love you guys!!
6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again?
When he sings opera and of course when he dances, especially, robot and break dance moves!! Love it!!
7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time?
I am totally with Christy on this one...Jane Austen all the way! I've only read (so far) Pride & Prejudice...but I love, LOVE her style and wit! The movies are all fabulous..but give her books a go! I do love the TWILIGHT series as of late!! Had to mention those, of course!
8.What is one of your pet peeves?
Tailgaters---ohhhh, I just want to slam on my brakes! (Sometimes I tap them though:) Also, when I can hear people chewing...drives me batty!
9. Where has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Last summer Sigh and I and some friends hiked down to Havasupai, in the Grand Canyon! All I have to say is...AMAZING!!
10. What do you love about yourself?
That I laugh a lot and I do have great legs when I'm not pregnant!! Can everyone say Cankles?
11. Would you take a million dollars if you never could use a computer ever again!? Only if my husband was still able to use his!!! But, hmmm, seriously that is a hard one to answer! How would I be able to do silly things like this anymore!!?
12. Favorite flower? I love the tulips in my yard! And I love Peonies!
13. What is one food you cannot turn down?
Chocolate, warm bread with homemade jam, and ice cream!!
14. Who is one person (dead or alive) that you would want to meet, and why?
I'm going to say....Emma Smith...because she had such a hard life, losing so many children, being married to the prophet, etc. It would just be interesting to hear her tell her story.
15. Are you a dog or a cat person? I love DOGS!! My cute puppy (100 lbs. dog) Forrest is so cute. He really is a sweet dog!

Copy & paste...then add 1 question of your own!
I tag anyone who has the time...this is the first one I've ever done!!
So....tag you're it!!!

1 comment:

Robby and Christy said...

I loved reading your answers. It is fun to find out all these things about people. Christy