I bet you can't guess what his first movie was this summer?? (or maybe you can!)
Drew really had no idea what was going on. We decided to take him to the theatre for the very first time in his cute little life!! If you know Drew, you know which movies he LOVES!! We attempted an early show, but arrived not as early as planned, so there were no seats together except down in the front...forget it!! He was really overwhelmed by all the people in this huge room. We found two seats up near the top but he wouldn't even walk past the 4 people in the row to get to the seats. So we switched our tickets for the next showing and came back with plenty of time to spare. It was great! A much less stressful situation for ALL of us!!
Drew did so well and just LOVED the movie...any guesses yet? He had his own popcorn, drink and I took the Laffy Taffy (too sticky for 2 year olds) and he was set! We had a great time!! Totally cute movie, totally cute DREW....can't wait for it to come out on DVD in a couple months!!






3 comments:
I think I know what movie!! hehe. I won't give it away though.
And that is an adorable car seat canopy that I can see. I wonder where you got that? ;)
Okay, you just can't leave us hanging. I have no idea what movie it could be. The only one I know of is Toy Story 3 and it has been out for months. It's been so long since I have been to a movie though.
Yep...Toy Story 3...and his eyes were glued to the screen!! Cute boy!
Post a Comment