Silas and I recently upgraded our phones to the new iPhone 4's!! We are so excited!! I cannot believe the quality of the pictures and the fact that I can take video is so great!! Silas has had the original iPhone for the past 4 years or so and he finally upgraded this time! I think we are happy with this purchase!! :)
So I've been taking video of my kids like crazy so here are a couple... oh, and I apologize for the silliness of my voice...it's kind of funny hearing how you talk to your kids!!
(This is my first time getting video to upload...so I don't know why it's so small. Also, on the second one with Drew watch close at the very beginning..lol!!)
9.29.2010
I LOVE my iPhone 4!
Posted by
Amy
at
10:16:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Pretty sweet little ones. You big ones are right up there, too.
That made me want to snuggle Reagan and Drew cracks me up walking over that bridge. TOO CUTE!
Sweet Sweet Reagan and cautious cute Drew!!!
Way cute! Love that Drew, too funny the way he was walking across the bridge.
Hilarious of Drewbly! And Reagan.... those legs, EVERYHTHING!! I LOVE my babes!!!!!
Oh was that ever funny when Drew was walking on the bridge. Whew, its a good thing he didn't fall of onto the next plank! LOL! Your kids are SOOOOO stinkin' adorable!
Post a Comment