We had a really full, fun packed July! With the celebrations of the 4th, which I posted about earlier, our (what would seem) yearly trip to LS Ranch, and Bear Lake (earlier post as well...sorry a bit out of order) we LOVED July!
 |
| Drew loved throwing rocks into the creek! |
 |
| Jacoby and Daxton just hangin'! |
 |
| Cute little Dylann with her mommy, Val! |
 |
| I thought this was a cool pic of Drew sporting the headlamp! A camping must! |
 |
| Reagan's first outdoor outing...she was very bundled!! |
 |
| Enjoying the campfire and lots of stars!! |
 |
| Suntanning??? |
 |
| I really have no words...just Taylor in his true form! |
 |
| Yummmy, yummmy camping breakfast!! |
 |
| Gramma with Reagan...sporting their true colors! |
 |
| Daxton, Uncle Evan, and Jacoby!! |
 |
| Auntie Jill trying to make Reagan smile... |
 |
| Auntie McKenna and Miss Saigarooni!! |
 |
| One of his many expressions this trip! |
 |
| Playing is so fun!! |
 |
| We made it off the dirt road and up the hill on to Highway 6...barely! |
Side Story:
So here's the story behind LS Ranch. Jamie's parents own this beautiful property up Spanish Fork Canyon...just tucked up nicely on your way to Manti. There is a pavillion with a fireplace and above it are the initials..LSR...for LS Ranch. So last year, I asked Jamie, what does LSR stand for...knowing her family's last name is Ellis. She said that he uncle (or someone) in the family was asked to come up and write Ellis on the trash cans and he wrote LS instead of Ellis...so now the ranch is called LS Ranch! Ha! Love it! Ok...
But many thanks to the Ellis' for letting the Ehat's spend time together here at LS Ranch! We sure do have a lot of fun being together!!
4 comments:
Haha! that picture of Taylor just made my day. That is hilarious. If I ever wonder why my husband is a goofball, I'll just have to look at that picture.
Great pictures, great time, great family!
Great pics... I have no words for Taylor's either, except maybe that he has great legs?!?
Looks so fun!! I am so jealous you get to do so much with family. How fun.
PS - I got so excited to see Val using a "sevensling" sling. I just ordered my free one and can't wait for it to come!!
That looks so fun! Drew is really starting to look like you (maybe he already has, but I just noticed now?) Anyway, I am doing well. Miss the faculty and miss the kids, but don't miss the preparation and taking all my work home every night! So life is good:) Hey Amy Snow wants to get together as does Cami Larsen. Do you have any free days? Let me know!
Post a Comment