Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9.17.2010

This Time I'm Serious...

I know I "threatened" to do this a while ago and I never did, but Silas and I were talking about things with our family blog and we've decided to make it private!

If you would like me to invite you to view it, please, let me know.  I'll turn on comment moderation so your emails aren't visible in the comments area.  I'll be setting the private setting on Monday, September 20th..fyi!

I really hate to do this because honestly Google Reader is soooo nice with telling about updates.  So with that said,  I think I'll do what my sister, McKenna, suggested and start a non-private update blog!  It will tell you I've updated the private blog and then you don't have to check my blog and then I wasted your time because I haven't updated and we all know how precious time is....wow, that was a lot to say :)!!  So here's our "update blog" that you can add to your Google Reader or Follow through Blogger.

www.wooleryways-update.blogspot.com

This is all, of course, if you really want to keep reading our blog :)

5 comments:

Val said...

include me....why are you going private?

Melissa Fisher said...

I hope you don't mind that I follow your blog. I'd love to keep following it if you want to send me an invite.

Melissa

Molly said...

Thanks for the invite!!! I know how you feel.

the Braby family said...

Thanks for the invite! Love your blog!

KFerrara said...

Hey Amy... We'd love to stay updated with your cute little family :D
kferrara18@gmail.com
Our blog is officially up and running... tykarenfamily.wordpress.com