I can't believe it's been 4 years...already...but then again I feel like (in a good way) it's been longer.
Today is our 4 Year Anniversary and I'm so grateful to be married to such a wonderful, caring, kind, hardworking, funny, interesting, hot man!! The past 4 years have been filled with fun, hardship, love, peace, joy, and lot's of HAPPINESS!! We have an extremely ADORABLE little boy that we both just can't seem to get enough of and a sweet, adorable (why wouldn't she be) baby girl on the way!! I seriously can't believe it's only been 4 years!!

Happy Anniversary, Silas!! I love you and thank Heavenly Father for you everyday!! Thank you for waiting for me and for taking me to the temple to be sealed for Time and All Eternity! I look forward to the next 4 years....and of course many, MANY more after that!
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!







4 comments:
Yay!!!! I remember that day! It was so awesome!!!!! Happy Anniversary to you guys!
Happy Anniversary! I too remember that day and wish that I could have been there. I can't believe it has been 4 years either - of course that means Tater is 4 and time just goes so fast.
I am grateful my dear daughter found someone as wonderful, caring, kind, hardworking, funny, interesting, and hot as Silas. We love you Silas and of course, love you Amy with our hearts! Happy 4 year Anniversary - Hugs, mom and dad!!!
...by the way you are such a beautiful bride!!! woman, girl, daughter, lady, mother . . .!
Post a Comment