Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.03.2010

Far TOO Long!!

So the time has FLOWN by since my last post! What have we been up to since....

1. Celebrated our 4th anniversary!
2. Bought new couches for our Living Room! Yeah!
3. Had our Annual Couple's Valentine's Party--SO FUN!!
4. Watched our twin nephews Daxton and Jacoby while Jamie and Kendall went to the Jazz game!
5. Took care of Julie and TJ's 4 kids while they were in HAWAII for 9 days....lucky dogs!
6. Survived being "mommy" of 5 children!! I could do it...but not going to happen!! But most important the KIDS SURVIVED!! hehe
7. Survived: 2 kids getting pink eye (joy) and Reece getting RSV and having to have breathing treatments every 4 hours Friday night!! So scary!! I'm so glad she's doing better!!
8. Watched the Olympics...totally addicted even if the sport I was watching was a complete bore!
9. Found out I will deliver at 37 weeks....APRIL 15th people!!!!
10. Decided to schedule a C-section (my 2nd) but hoping and hope you will pray too for a "go into labor on my own at 37 weeks" situation!! But if not...I'm OK with having another C-section! I think pushing a baby out is totally overrated anyway!
11. Decided to name our baby girl....( I better check with Sigh before I officially announce!)
12. FINALLY got the baby's room all cleared out so we (Silas) can start the paneling and painting project I have planned!!
13. Just super excited for the next 6 WEEKS to fly by just as quickly as the last, but I'm not getting my hopes up!!
14. And seriously having so much fun with Drew....he's so stinkin' cute and I just love being his mommy!!! ( I will post pictures soon!)

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I am proud of you for surviving 5 kids.

McKenna said...

Yay! An update, I finally know what you've been up to. Sounds exhausting but extremely fun. April 15th!! That doesn't give me much time... I wish I could be there!! I am so excited though even if I can't. You are going to have such an adoreable baby girl!! I can't wait to see her. Drew is a doll, how is he doing with the whole big-brother thing? Does he know what's comming? Oh, yeah and Happy 4th Anniversary!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh!!!! April 15th seems so soon, for me at least. Hehehehe! Thanks for watching my kiddies for me! It was good to know that they were so well taken care of!

tiffromney said...

Oh wow! April 15th, really? You are going to beat me! That is very exciting. I can't believe how big Drew has gotten. Time flies, huh?