Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1.13.2010

Baby Girl Names!

As most of you know or can tell by my blog...we are having a GIRL arrive sometime between April 15th-May 6th! We are so excited...but I want some help, or input, or suggestions, or ideas...whatever you want to call it!

We have a name picked out...some of you know this name...it's not a secret but I don't want to list it and persuade you in anyway, shape or form!! But the other night on our way home from my parent's house Silas was talking to Drew about his baby sister, ______, and it just struck me weird!! So then I started to question the first name we had chosen.

So anywho, I would love some fresh ideas.... I personally (I think Sigh is mostly on board, too) want to use my middle name which is Michelle as her middle name as well but are open to anything...so just keep that in mind.

IF I don't like your suggestions...don't worry, you'll never know it :) I just want some, like I said, FRESH ideas other than what we've come up with, what I've found in name books and online, or on the SSN website! If that leaves anything cute, fun, girly, traditional, modern, made-up, foreign...I don't know...but give it a whirl and at least humor me, right??

8 comments:

Shayna said...

That was a cute post... cant wait until i have a little munchin that I can take pictures of! Oh what a cute little guy!

KFerrara said...

I love the name Michelle as a middle name (it is mine as well, along with my 1st born Hannah's)... Good luck finding girl names! I will start thinking... but for now will leave you with
Karen Michelle :)
Hannah Michelle :)
Hee hee!!!!

Emilio & Heather said...

How about Caroline Michelle or Emma Michelle or Lucy Michelle.

Heather said...

Well, I had a girl name picked out and was so excited for it, but since I never got to use it. I will share it with you. It was Eliza Christine, but I think Eliza Michelle would be super cute. I know you told me your name when I was there, but I can't remember. I will keep thinking and let you know if I come up with more.

Unknown said...

Emmy Michelle. Lauren Michelle. Ava Michelle. Kylie Michelle. Sophie Michelle. Lexi Michelle. Lola Michelle. I think all those sound good with Michelle as a middle name! But please, I'm dying to know what you had chosen! Email me!

BTW my sister Michelle got married to that cute boy on January 2. Someday I'll get around to posting about it.

Marilee said...

Here are some of my FAVES from when we were naming Avery (which by the way I still feel bad that I used when you wanted to use it! I promise I had NO IDEA you liked that name until after we named her). Anywho, our runners up names were: Ava (LOVE IT), Aubrey, and Julia which I think all sound great with Michelle!

Kerstin said...

My favorite girl's names (besides Tildy, of course) are Lilly, Amelia (Lia for short)....

and Chloe...:)

K!

McAllister Fam said...

Amy,
I know how you are feeling, we didn't have a name until the day after Brynlee was born but I love the names London, Sienna and Ryah just food for thought. miss ya!