Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12.25.2010

It's Christmas Day...

...so I guess I better post about Halloween!!!

We love Halloween and LOVE dressing up!  Each year the planning for the next begins earlier and earlier!  AND while my kids are still too young to really care what their costumes are we will most likely be having family themed costumes!  It's so fun and we really enjoy coming up with our theme!

This year's theme was a "no brainer" for us!  
#1: Drew LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Toy Story!!  
#2 In honor of 'Andy' going off to college and the release of Toy Story 3, which was Drew's first movie theatre experience.
#3 We love to do DISNEY!!
So this of course HAD to be our theme!! 
(Thanks to Shayna for taking these pictures for us and getting them to me...I had broken the camera and had to rely on others to take pictures this year!!! So thanks!!!)










2 comments:

tiffromney said...

Wow! Those costumes are totally amazing!!! How do you guys do that? Do you make them? Buy them? That is so cool.

McKenna said...

Seriously.. the best costumes ever!!