Silas' work had a summer party at Boondocks again this year! It was fun to take Drew since he's now big enough to ride the Bumper Boats!! We also did mini-golf and it was so funny watching Drew...he LOVED it!!
 |
| Can you say...Forrest Gump?? (except they are leaning opposite!) |
 |
| Drew's face! Haha!! |
 |
| Reagan had a fun ride...mini-golf courses aren't typically stroller friendly! |
 |
| Self-timer group shot! |
 |
| I took this one with my phone...love this one...running back with his ball!! |
|
We had such a fun time...I love that Drew is getting older and big enough to do these things!!! Can't wait for next year, he might be tall enough to ride the race cars!!
4 comments:
So cute! Reagan is just precious. Loved all these pictures especially Silas and Drew on the boats. We have never been to Boondocks. We should have a family day out there next summer!
Boomers in San Diego, watch out for Drewbly!
i love all the pics! i need your address for christmas cards!
Thanks for the Cmas card...I loved it! It was so darling. And did you post pics of your Halloween costumes? I REALLY want to see them but couldn't find them on your blog???
Post a Comment