Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.15.2010

Swimming is FUNNNN!!

Drew started private swimming lessons the beginning of May when Reagan was just 3 weeks old.  Julie had put her two youngest, Reece and Brady, in with O'Neal Aquatics and referred me! I'm so glad we spent the money and had Drew learn this life saving skill!!  He went for two two-week sessions, everyday for 20 minutes each lesson (glad that's over with)!!  I am so happy with his progress and how much he learned in such a short amount of time!!  
Today we went swimming at the pool (at first I typed poop! hehe) over in Taylor and Jill's neighborhood and HE DID AWESOME!!  He loved every second of it and I wasn't a nervous wreck!!!  Plus, his Aunties and cousins were all quite impressed with his ability!!  The pictures are from his last day of lessons.  Now, I just take him every so often for maintenance lessons!


This is JoD O'Neal.  She has been teaching swimming lessons for 30 years!  She's so great!!  Obviously, she's not teaching right now after breaking her foot running!  She can't resist the pool even with a broken foot!! LOL!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! Your drew is a doll.

Julie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that he loved it!!!!!