(With all that's happened right after Drew's birthday, I realized I hadn't posted about it! So for journaling purposes (& every one's enjoyment) here it goes!!)
Drew LOVES (this is an understatement) LOVES Disney's Cars!! I don't really know how he got so hooked into it but he would watch that movie 10 times a day if I'd let him!! He's so cute about it, too! (Even today...June 9th)
With that in mind, Silas and I decided he HAD to have a CARS birthday party this year! With the baby coming we tried to make it simple but a birthday party is never simple!! It sure was fun!! Thank you to everyone who came, brought food, and GAVE such fun, thoughtful gifts...that we all love and appreciate!!! It was a fabulous day and Drew had so much fun!!!
This first picture (of about 20) doesn't show how much fun a day it was...
Marilee was in town and so Julie & Mar took me to lunch! Drew, Reece & Avery came, too!! We had an AWESOME server (Jess) at Chilis in AF. She seriously was the best server I've had! She was so cute and friendly!! She overheard us talking about it being Drew's b-day so she brought us the Molten Chocolate Cake (two of them!) for FREE!! So Drew had his own!! I, of course, helped him eat it...it sure was yummy!!
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
(I get so nervous with the whole pinata stick and all...so we put up the gate..it mostly worked!)
Thank you again for coming to Drew's party and for helping us celebrate his cute little 2 years of a life!! He is such a joy and we love him SOOOO MUCH!!
Here are his 2 year stats:
Weight: 31 lbs. (84%tile)
Height: 34.5 inches (54%tile)
Head Circ.: 19.25 inches (57%tile)








5 comments:
Cute party Amy! Can't believe your pinata- you guys are amazing, and Drew is so cute.
That pinata is awesome. Not to mention Drew is so handsome. What a cutie!
looks like so much fun! I have to say "WOW" to the pinata, that thing is huge! He's a handsome "big" boy, better watch out for him in a few years
I'm thinking the same as the others, that pinata is AWESOME and HUGE!!! That must have taken a lot of candy!!!
That was a fun party! Thanks for letting us join you all for it! Drew is so dang cute!!!! I love him!!!!
Post a Comment