Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.10.2010

I'm In Love

So, I know that every blog you read, that has a baby in the family, the parents make a big deal about how quickly their baby is growing and how fast the time is flying by...this blog is no different!! :) 
I CANNOT believe that our baby Reagan is ALREADY 8 weeks old!  So, today in all her cuteness, we did a little makeshift photo shoot!!  I don't have the fancy, professional camera like others so my pictures are probably low quality, but the subject matter is the HIGHEST quality around!! (that's the most important part anyhow, right?)

Is she not the cutest little thing ever!!!???

She likes to stick her tongue out at me...

Totally mad at this point!

So sweet!

Reagan is such a good baby!! I just love being her mommy!!  
She has a sweet personality that is coming through more and more.  I love that I know her hungry cry, her tired cry, her mad cry, her sad cry, her hold me cry!!  I love that when I'm about to feed her she settles down and coo's the cutest sound!  I love that she can be steaming mad and the minute I pick her up, snuggle her and whisper in her ear she calms down...melts my heart!!  I love that she's sleeping through the night!!  I love unwrapping her from her baby burrito blankie and her arms pop up and she stretches and stretches and sticks that cute little bum out!!  I love that her big brother wants to help burp her, hold her, and help give her her binkie (not always great timing, but he's being so loving!!) I love the way she's smiled at me twice now and they weren't even gassy smiles!  I love that she so wants to talk and tell me all about it, but just can't quite get those sounds to come out yet!  I love that I have a sweet little girl, sent fresh from Heaven, to remind of the LOVE our Heavenly Father has for me!!

So much LOVE!!

10 comments:

Fortuna Watt said...

She is such a beauty!

Lindsay said...

Oh my cuteness! She is adorable! The time always goes by way too fast, I am loving the little baby stage because it is over way too soon! I also love the stretches when you unwrap them from their burrito, so cute!

Kacey said...

I'm still trying to get over all that hair...she is SOO cute Amy. Seriously. Don't you just love this stage? I'm trying to soak up as much as I can cuz I know it will be gone before we know it. :)

Heather said...

She is so sweet. I love her hair - it is awesome! I hope I can see her soon!

McKenna said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!! I can't wait to snuggle that snuggle bug! That hair! Holy Cow!! SO stinkin' cute!!

Ty and Tiff said...

Amy she is such a doll! If you ever want to have Tyler take pictures (for free of course) of her with our camera (we have an Cannon SLR) just call me! I am so happy for you guys!!

Julie said...

Amy, she is such a cutie!!!!!!!!! Love all her hair, wish Kierra would get some, but sometimes its nice not to have another little girls hair to do!

kimbob said...

She is beautiful and I love the hair!!

Marilee said...

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE her and can't wait to meet her! When will I get to see her???? Hopefully the end of July when we come to Utah or maybe if you come to see me sometime and hang at my pool! SERIOUSLY, it may be time for a "Marilee/Amy California Week" together. Just like old times... plus a few extra kids... I actually think it would be +4 cause the last time you visited me in California I had 3 and you had 0 and now between the two of us there are 7! WOW!!!

Julie said...

She is so so so precious! I can't believe she's already 8 weeks too! CRAZY!!!!!