Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.05.2010

So Much to Say...

So I really do have a lot to tell everyone, but honestly, I don't have the time!! So I'm going to make a To Blog About List...in hopes that some day soon I will blog about these things...(thanks Mar for doing one and giving me the idea!):

Amy's To Blog About List:
1. Drew's Cuteness
2. Reagan's soon to be Cuteness
3. Drew turning 2 in 1 day and 14 minutes
4. My many Dr. visits and how that's all going
5. Reagan's nursery
6. Drew's cuteness
7. Thoughts on having another baby
8. A friend's loss
9. Conference Weekend
10. My awesome, amazing husband!!
11. My awesome, amazing Mother!!
12. My baby shower
I know there is more but my brain is telling me to go to bed! So Goodnight!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well get on it! You're not gonna have much more time in about 6 more sleeps!!!!!! J/K! Love ya!