Drew September 2010: "Mom? What're you doing, Mom?" Repeated 5 times and after each thing I do!! "Who was that mom?" (after hanging up the phone) "Just go to sleep, Reagan!" (this is usually in the car when she's fussing)
April 2010: "Ummmmm, sure!" "Ummmmm, No!" "Ummmmm..."
"A minute Reagan. A MINUTE REAGAN!!"
After I get off the phone... "Who was that?"
Fall 2009: "Bye-bye! See ya!"
Silas: Amy said, "Oh, I need to sweep the floor!" Silas says, "Just put socks on."
11 comments:
She is such a cutie!! Congrats
Oh, she is just soooo cute! I love her. I am glad you are doing well. Give her snuggles from me - baby snuggles are the best!
She is adorable! I have been checking your blog everyday for pictures! Yea!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
look at that hair! Congrats and hope you're both doing well!
Oh Amy she is JUST BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! This may sound weird, but I see your dad in her!??
Oh she's so so so darling!!!!! I love her! Can't wait to meet her tomorrow.
I am Lovin that hair! So jealous that you have a girl! She is beautiful.
What can I say . . . beautiful daughter . . . beautiful granddaughter!!!
Congrats!!!! I have been checking your blog, just waiting for a pic. She is darling! Post more pictures soon.
Congratulations Amy... She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment