So, I'm 18 1/2 weeks (look like I'm 30 1/2 weeks) and we get to find out what this little baby growing inside me is on CHRISTMAS EVE....can you say "best Christmas gift ever!!" Well, go ahead, because that's what every one's been saying!!
As tradition would have it, I've set up a poll on the sidebar of my blog for you to cast your vote! Is this a baby GIRL or a baby BOY!!!??? You have until Christmas Eve @ 9:00 am to vote!
(That's when my appointment is!)
Go ahead and leave a comment as well unless you want your vote to be anonymous!!
(That's when my appointment is!)
Go ahead and leave a comment as well unless you want your vote to be anonymous!!






11 comments:
I say its a girl... you need a girl to dress all girly and accessorize.
Ich hat gesagt eine kleines mädchen!
All right!! Who voted for twins?? LOL
Girlie girl is my vote!
My vote is boy - just because all I know around here is BOYS!
Congrats! I am excited for you guys!
I am going with Boy!
girl... just because it'd be fun!
I say girl....
Girl! And then we'll get our bow making on!
I want to say BOY because my little guy needs a best friend but I am thinking GIRL!!!
Girl~ thought it from the start! Can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment