I know it's like hit and miss lately but I really don't feel like many read our blog anymore!
I know.... I went on blogcation but, but...
please leave a comment to let me know you are still there!!!!
I know.... I went on blogcation but, but...
please leave a comment to let me know you are still there!!!!







20 comments:
I'm here! I'm here!
Of COURSE, I'm still here you silly! Just blog something like your babies face!!! I wanna see that kid! Is he walking yet?
I read it....shocked I am the first to reply...I am sure someone does. Happy Birthday to Drew on Tuesday! Do you guys have fun plans? I spent 2 hours at Walmart last night trying to find something for Ali for a present. It is hard when you have an older sibling, same gender - she already has EVERYTHING. So, I need some ideas or my poor child will get nothing!
I'm here... I love reading your blog. Not here much as I use to be but I do get around to seeing it!!! Thanks for the walk this morning!!!
Pictures are what I want to see - even if I get to see you, Silas, and Drew in real life...quite often. Picture Blog journal!!
I'm here for you baby! Keep blogging!
We are here! Keep on posting!
Of course I am here! Always.
Yep...still here!! Don't even think about quitting. ;-)
Check it everytime the computer is on. O and I are definitely still here.
I read your blog every time you add something!
Keep blogging!!! This is the only way I get to see your cute family now. I check in all the time and get excited when something new is posted.
I'm here also :)
Don't worry, I still blog-stalk you.
Always late, but always here :)
Amy - I love your blog - so keep the posts coming!!!! Can't wait to see you at Drews birthday party!!!
I'm here!
Hi Silas & Amy!
I saw Deb & Wil the other day and saw your blog link on their page. Do you remember running into us at Costco, like 2 years ago??!!! It would be fun to do a little get-together at a park or something when the weather warms up. Congrats on the Little Guy! He is adorable. Somehow I will find your email.
Cathy (used to be Wilson)
Still here!
Ok..so lets face it..I have a bad habit of viewing different blogs but rarely commenting. You guys do a terrific job with staying creative! Keep it up. We love you..
Post a Comment