I just couldn't resist after seeing this on my friend's blog...

Leave a comment for which side you're on... :)
I'm a lefty!!
And this one is hilarious...
I'm a lefty!!
And this one is hilarious...
The story of a Father, a Mother, a Brother, & a Sister!

Posted by
Amy
at
8:45:00 PM
Labels: Fun stuff
8 comments:
I "HEART" Edward! I even have a tshirt to prove it! :-)
I'd have to go for the left side also!
I would say i am of lefty right now... but after the next movie you might have to ask me again! I am really excited to see how they create Jacob!
OHH WOW, I love it! I can't wiat to see Richards face when he reads them!!!
Well I hopeyou guys are doing well!
Oh side note, we got tickets to come "home" July 26th!!! I am excited, yet sad in a way. anyhow if you know of jobs going in ASD or places to rent, basement houses ANYTHING please let me know!!! xxx
I'm on the left! i would check page 260 but I think your mom still has my copy of Twilight!
haha I love these!!! Okay - I couldn't help it - pg 260 is the first page of "the meadow" chapter. It is a great chapter - nothing like the 10 seconds that they brushed over it in the movie.
PS Amy your family is beautiful!!!
Ok I am not really into Twilight...I know, unbelievable...but I do appreciate that those comics are REALLY funny! The best is when people quote Twilight in Testimony meeting! ha!
I love it!!! Those made me laugh uncontrollably!! but atlas Im neither... I like Emmett!
Post a Comment