So last Sunday we returned home from a fabulous week at the BEACH!! We had such a fun trip down in San Diego. Drew's first time at the beautiful, sandy Mission Beach was so much fun! We were so lucky to get to stay at the cutest beach house ever(thanks Susan!!!) right on Mission Bay.
We were able to spend lots of time with Grandma Cakey and Grandpa Barry, Auntie Meritt, Uncle Todd and cousin Olivea, Grandma Ruthie and cousin Myles at the beach.
Just a little more of an update on baby Drew:
*He loves to giggle and squeal and smile when he's not in one of those serious moods!! He's going to be quite the thinker, just like his daddy!!
*He weighs 15 lbs. 1 oz., is 26 1/4 inches long!! What a big boy!!
*He LOVES his toys, hands, thumb, tummy time, the swing, singing songs with mom and dad, the olympics, his grandma's and grandpa's and cousins (oh, okay his aunts and uncles, too!), sleeping all night long, taking long naps, taking short naps, telling us "all about it", playing in his jumper, looking all around at everything, eating rice cereal, snuggling with mommy, playing with daddy, rolling from his tummy to his back, he knows his name (most of the time) and is just the cutest kid around!!
I just feel so blessed to be his mother! I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending me such a sweet baby to call my own. I'm so glad that he is healthy and strong and learning and growing so much!! A little too quickly but that's okay!!
I did a montage again because of so many pictures to share! Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to comment! Would love to hear what you think!!
8.24.2008
Beach Boys and a Girl
Posted by
Amy
at
3:57:00 PM
Labels: Amy, Drew, Family Trips, Silas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Wow, lucky duckies. What a nice beach house.
And Drew-man is getting so big. His eyebrows are darker. He still looks mostly the same even though he changes so much, he just a bit bigger, from what I can tell by the pictures. I miss him.
Looks like you had fun. :)
That looks like so much fun! What a great trip and it looks like Drew baby LOVED the beach. He is so cute!
He is such a doll... he is getting to be such a traveler!! See ya on thursday
How fun! Looks like a great trip and I love Drew's little beach outfit...hat all the way down to his little sandels. He's such a cutie!
Oh is Drew ever getting big!!!! He's already changed soooo much from when you guys were out here! He's just so cute! Your trip looks like it was lots of fun! Are you go anywhere else this summer?
Drew is such a cute boy! I'm jealous of your beach time. I can't wait to spend a little more time with "Baby Drew" as he is know at our house. Hopefully he will warm up to me :).
Your trip looks so fun! I want to go to the beach. We are leaving to go to Yellowstone and I'm excited, but it's no beach!! By the way, I think it's your computer that my blog does that on, or no one else has said anything.
Jamie Loveless
Fun! Those pictures are so cute. We miss you at Forbes! Come visit.
What a delightful time had by all! Especially liked those two handsome hunks sportin such great biceps!! And was that a future freestyle champ? Shades of Micheal Phelps...lol Seriously it was beautiful, not crowded, and looked so.o.o fun. Thanks for all the pics for us to enjoy!
How fun to see your cute family! Are you still teaching at all? Being mom is awesome and challenging! Enjoy all his cuteness right now cuz soon he'll bein junior high like Amber!!!!
Post a Comment