This one and the previous were taken the first time he was actually eating Cheerios with REAL milk!! He LOVED it...too bad is tummy can't handle the REAL milk yet...we're back to formula for now!! But look at those lips....and you just gotta love those eyes!!
Yep, this is my child being a very sneaky "eater"!! "Look Mommy, I'm all done!! I've eaten all my roast beef!!" Did I mention he's only ONE!!! He seriously was taking the meat from his tray and sneakily putting it down yonder!! Too funny!!
And this stage begins...oh, so fun!! I wondered why he was being so quiet...then all I could hear was...wooosh, wooosh, wooosh (you know the sound I'm talking about)...ah, man!! Good one, Bud!!
Needless to say....I am SO in L.O.V.E.....






5 comments:
What a funny little cutie! I must say I think he looks exactly like Silas!
Oh you just wait. You have much more mischief coming your way. Wait till he discovers the toilet, and putting things down the vent covers. But isn't it hard to stay mad at all when they do cute things like this.
So cute! Watch out for the toilet paper roll...they LOVE to unravel it!
Isn't it funny how they rearrange everything? He's done with the meat, but you didn't specify where or what he was to do with it and the tissues, well he's trying to get them done too! And while he's so cute, he is making sure you fall so deeply in love with him that when he's "done" something wrong later, that you will have plenty of love to tide you over the bumps. Tricky little cute devils they are and worth it all!!
Hey Am, So here is the bedroom breakdown. Spencer is downstairs, Annie is in the same room she's always been in but is now in the queen bed that WAS in the Spencer's downstairs room when it was the guest room cause Spencer got a new bed. The little boys are in still in the boys room and we painted the baby room, which used to be blue, pink and put Annie's old bed in there just to have a place to put it. Plus, when this little girl is big enough, she has a big girl bed already. Make sense?? I know its confusing :-). Hope to see you in the fall. We're gonna try to come for conference. Loves!
Post a Comment