Daisypath Anniversary tickers

10.30.2007

Halloween!!!


I LOVE Halloween!! Even before Halloween is over I'm thinking of my (our) costume for next year. This year's costumes have been planned since Silas and I went to San Antonio on our one year anniversary trip in January. I thought it would be fun to dress like the Santitas Chip Lady and have Silas be a senor. So we are Maria and Jose Santitas. Just look at a bag of those chips and you'll see what I mean (besides the fact that I'm posting a picture, too! duh) Our friends Will and Deb had their annual Halloween party on the 27th so these are some pics from the Partee!! By the way we won best couple costume, again, for the 2nd year in a row!!! Happy Haunting!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is so hilarious! Please tell me you spoke with accents the whole night!! You look good with dark hair!

Julie said...

I tried to comment but I don't think it worked, so here I go again. I love your costumes. You guys look fabulous! I hope that to make it THAT much better you also spoke with accents all night at your party. BTW--you look good with dark hair!

Deb said...

Loved the costumes! Thanks for the fun and all the hard work for the party. Happy Halloween!!

Heather said...

Amy, you are so funny! Very creative, next year I will call you when I can't think of a costume because I can never figure out what to be!

Kacey said...

I love it Amy! You two look awesome...Congrats on winning AGAIN! I'm calling next year for ideas!