Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9.01.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Today is Silas' birthday!!
He turns 38 today, it's not a secret, yet will surprise many because of his dashing young looks!!!
( We get that a lot around here..."what, you're 38 or 34?? But you only have a 1 year old?? ....I'm so confused! Aren't you supposed to be only 23?")

Anyway, I thought I would post a fun entry for Silas in loving honour of how wonderful a husband, friend, (whisper voice..hehehe) lover, and daddy he is to me (except that last one of course!!)

So here it goes....38 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SILAS!!!

(in no particular order...each is just as important as the other..this is just how I thought of them :)

1. His smile
2. His sense of humor
3. His ability to make me laugh
4. His kiss
5. How he budgets money
6. HIS AMAZING BLUE EYES ( I really like them)
7. His testimony
8. How he prays
9. His love for Drew


10. His sexy legs
11. How he loves me
12. How he'll watch Pride & Prejudice with me (all 6 hours)
13. How much he loves his Mom
14. How much he loves his Dad
15. How much he loves his Sister
16. That he moved to Utah to "find the one" (that'd be me)
17. How he let's me be me...silly, grumpy, busy, happy , etc. etc.
18. How he honours his priesthood
19. His bald head
20. That he loves 'Talk Radio'
21. His love of music
22. That he plays VOLLEYBALL and loves it!!
23. Doesn't matter where we are..if he sees something awesome happen during a sports event he'll cheer, get antsy, clap real loud...it's fun!
24. He loves to read to Drew
25. His love of the beach/ocean, that for sure, but ANYTHING outdoors.

26. He's forgiving
27. He enjoys good conversation
28. He loves to write
29. His skill in making pinatas (without cutting himself)
30. His vision of 'Sidecrunch.com'
31. January 20, 2006
32. April 7, 2008
33. How he dances
34. His laugh (especially when he laughs at something and doesn't know I've heard him)
35. His huge muscles....he's been working out 5 days a week for a while now!! Great job, honey, I'm seriously proud of you!!
36.
His unselfish desires and willingness to serve
37. His silly songs for Buddly and me
and finally but never, ever last...
38.
His amazing ability to make and keep really close, good friends!!

So it was hard to stop at 38!!
The list could go on and on! :)


Happy 38th Birthday, Sigh!!

Drew and I (and many others) love you!
Thanks for all you do for our little family!!!

10 comments:

Shayna said...

That was really sweet.... what a goog guy! We are lucky to have you guys in our lives! We together have to plan something big in 2 year..wink wink wink!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILAS!!!!

JulieB said...

Happy bday Silas! What a great guy!

McAllister Fam said...

Amy, loved the 38 things! I have always thought you two were perfect for each other!
Sure miss you. I feel like we are a thousand miles away.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Silas!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Silas!!!!! That was a nice tribute from an adoring wifey!

Russ and Jamie said...

Happy B-day Silas!!! Amy, call me and we can workout or have boys play!!!
Jamie

Silas said...

Yes. That was great. Thank you, Amy. I wish I would have read it yesterday. Sorry.

I love you too.

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

Not only a great super husband to our daughter/wonderful daddy to Drew - he is a super son-in-law (consider him as a son)and such a great addition to our family! Love ya, Mom and Dad Ehat - aka Andrew and Lori or Grandma and PaPa

Marilee said...

Great post Amous! Love the look of your blog. VERY cute! Happy Birthday Silas! You don't look a day over 23! :)

Deb said...

We love Silas!! Happy Birthday...hope it was a good one!