Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2.28.2009

Here We Go...Update October & November '08

Here's a start to my long awaited...by some....update!
(Mostly just pictures :)


Drew's First Hair Cut.....cute boy!!



Hee Haw Farm with Mommy's Preschool's fieldtrip!




Oh so HAPPY to be out of that car-seat after driving 16 hours to get to Cardston for the wedding!!



With Rylie....playing and being loved!!! (Cardston)



With Papa at Sean and Katelyn's Reception (Calgary)
Andrew x2

3 comments:

Marilee said...

YipEEE!! SOme new pictures! He is SOOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!! I love the bow tie! Thanks for updating but I WANT MORE! :-)

Heather said...

I am so glad for the update! Drew is so adorable! What a cutie pie. Keep it coming!!!

McKenna said...

I agree with Marilee there better be more. This does not make up for the last 4-5 months of blog streiking!! MORE, MORE, MORE!! {with fork and knife in hand} MORE, MORE, MORE!!! I, LOVE, YOU!! I, LOVE, DREW!!!