So, it's been a loooooong time since I've posted. To say the least I have been extremely busy, tired, busy, unmotivated, busy, and quite frankly anti-blogging. I want to keep up with everything but that's the problem..I CAN'T keep up with everything!
By the time I'm done reading everyone else's posts I need a nap (not because you're all boring me to that...but it seriously wears me out!! Don't you dare tell me you don' t know what I mean!!) So then I look at my blog and think...hmmmmm, not interested! I literally was spending so much time keeping up on everyone else I was neglecting things to keep my own life in order....it may be something to think about.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Bloghumbug
*See, right now, since writing this post and checking everyone else's blogs for the past HOUR (I haven't even checked all the privates yet) I still have an undecorated Christmas tree. Well, at least it has lights on it this year!!
12.08.2008
Hmmmmm...
Posted by
Amy
at
10:21:00 PM
Labels: Opinion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
You make me laugh. But I so know what you mean. I have to be honest and say that I don't check evryones blogs everyday. I do like that I have the thing that tells me when people have updates. As for privates it is rare that I check those to much work.
Hope you are doing good see you tomorrow
i haven't had the energy to do my blog either. just thinking about it makes me go "ugh".
We all go through that, and then we have moments of blog addiction where we read and post until the very late hours of the night. You can never win with this blogging crap.
But seriously, you better get on it. My Drew is growing up quick and I still view him as a 3 month old since last you posted pictures of him...
BTW: I love your new family pic.
We all go through that, and then we have moments of blog addiction where we read and post until the very late hours of the night. You can never win with this blogging crap.
But seriously, you better get on it. My Drew is growing up quick and I still view him as a 3 month old since last you posted pictures of him...
BTW: I love your new family pic.
It's understandable - with the Festival of Trees event, teaching school, being a wife and a mommy - Blogging is the last thing on everyone's mind.
Just remember you have lots of family and friends that want to view your sweet Drew's life as well as yours and Silas' happenings.
Love ya girl - enjoy your Christmas
Yep, I do understand. It gets crazy! Sometimes I just want to say Forget It! But I do love seeing everyone's pictures and what's going on in their lives. Forbes says Hello to you. We miss you! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment