Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.16.2008

Daddy, Dear I love you SO!!!


I love this picture of my boys!! Drew gazing up at and smiling at his daddy!! WOW!! It brings tears to my eyes as I type!! Silas is such an amazing, fun daddy (already) to our precious baby Drew!! I love listening in on their "conversations" and singing time!! Silas loves to make up songs...mostly new words...mostly about Drew...and mostly to the tune of familiar hymns! They are hilarious and quite catchy... I find myself singing them, too!!

I hope, Daddy Silas, that your first Father's Day (finally, your day!!) was everything you hoped it would be! I love you, Drew loves you....Daddy, dear, WE love you so!!!


First plane ride to San Diego!! (Drew did awesome!!)


Drew definitely enjoyed his first (& for sure not his last) trip to Sea World with Daddy (mommy was there, too!)


4 Generations!! Drew Woolery, Silas Woolery, Grandpa Barry Woolery & Great-Grandfather Gerald Woolery.

1 comment:

Sidemoss said...

I definitely enjoyed my first Father's Day as a Dad. I had great support from a loving son and wife. Drew also matched me very well in clothing. I don't know how he does it...