Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1.20.2008

Happy Anniversary...Happy Anniversary!!


I cannot believe how quickly time flies! Silas and I are celebrating our 2nd Anniversary today. Two years!! Wow!

I love being married! I love being married to Silas. He is such a wonderful husband, not that I have any others to compare him to, but I know he's the perfect husband for me. He's been so cute since we found out that I'm pregnant, so concerned, so helpful, even though he wakes me up at night to make sure I'm okay.


We went to Salt Lake this weekend to celebrate. We stayed at Anniversary Inn Bed & Breakfast in the "Neptune's Cove" suite. We went to dinner at "The Roof" restaurant atop the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was so romantic to be sitting right against the window overlooking the Salt Lake Temple. As we started our dinner the sun was setting and the clouds had broken for a perfect view of a really gorgeous sunset! If you've never been there you should go. It's a gourmet buffet and of course they serve those fabulous Lion House rolls...yummy! This morning after breakfast-in-bed we went to the Tabernacle to listen and watch "Music and the Spoken Word" broadcast. It was amazing to hear it in the tabernacle, again.

Now we are home, enjoying the most relaxing and romantic part of our anniversary thus far....no I'm not getting a massage by Silas...we're watching the Charger's game against the Patriots. Go Chargers!!

5 comments:

Fortuna Watt said...

RELAXING watching the Charger Game! I wish I could do that!

JulieB said...

Amy congrats on 2 years! Hope your're feeling good still and getting ready for your baby boy.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I was just thinking about your wedding the other day. Glad you had a fun celebration but sorry about your Chargers. I can't say that I'm sad though...I'm a Broncos fan...I wanted the Pats to win. Does Silas really wake you up at night to make sure you're okay? That's really really sweet! Can't wait to get out there. Just 2 more months.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary, I should remember this considering I couldn't come to your wedding thanks to Joshua! Hope it was wonderful, it looks like fun!

Kacey said...

Happy Anniversary Amy & Silas! Has it really been two years already? Looks like you had fun celebrating!! And you look so cute prego. How is it that we live so close but I have yet to see your little bump? (um, that's a hint that we need to get together!)